Gibbs'team
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  Gibbs'team Le SiteGibbs'team Le Site  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

English Topic

+4
Mimy
Calleigh
Jerob
lilbulle
8 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant
AuteurMessage
lilbulle
Fondatrice/Directrice
lilbulle

Féminin

English Topic - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 9 Sep 2007 - 14:45

It's not thrue, for exemple there are Mimy, Jerob were are speak english very well.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.wisteria.actifforum.com
Jerob
Pingouin en chef
Jerob

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 9 Sep 2007 - 18:30

Yeah but we can see your lack of training. Pay attention girls Smile
Gaïa
Illuminée suprême
Gaïa

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 9 Sep 2007 - 21:28

Jerob, every one can do some mistakes!!!
http://joe-flanigan-fan.conceptbb.com/
Mimy
Reine des glaces
Mimy

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 13 Sep 2007 - 4:54

I agree with you, Gaia. You don't have to be afraid to do some mistakes, it's how you'll learn and become better!!!
Gaïa
Illuminée suprême
Gaïa

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 13 Sep 2007 - 19:10

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah do mistakes English Topic - Page 2 Boulet lmao
Jerob
Pingouin en chef
Jerob

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 13 Sep 2007 - 22:58

Hey I'm not a teacher, but call makes some mistakes from time to time cheers Smile Rolling Eyes Embarassed
Calleigh
Fondatrice/Directrice
Calleigh

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 13 Sep 2007 - 23:16

But i'm not a genuis in english, me !!! I do mistakes sometime, but it's a miracle like I try to prove oneself.
http://calleigh-fanfictions.actifforum.com/
Mimy
Reine des glaces
Mimy

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 14 Sep 2007 - 7:17

To learn, it'll be better to talk about... something, I mean have a real conversation about a subject that we like and not just debate about make or do not make mistakes.... Very Happy

So if we talk a little bit about... I don't know... how was our day?

I'll start:

Today, I had to talk in front of many people... and I did it! I'm a bit proud of me because I'm usually very shy. Our conference was a succes so it made me happy. My tonight class was also very interesting so I can say that I spent a realy good day....except for the weather: it's too cold ouside! It was 3C when I came back home tonight (Jerob... I know what you're going to say!!)

Your turn...
Di
Expert scientifique
Di

Localisation : Quelque part devant mon clavier d'ordi, ou de piano !

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLun 17 Sep 2007 - 21:21

I try, but I can't promise nothing !
today, I have two (very very long hours of French class, where the teazcher repeat herself, so many time that every body is asleep at the end of the class. Suddenly, she start to speak very high and to make large circle with her hand, and she hurt herself with ... the desk, I was really Very Happy I smile, and she respond me, i think I was the last one to take attention (who can bear, maybe) what she says!.
Here, the weather is very very ...er... (
I can say it differently.) Geri halliwell says that it's rainy men, here, it's rainy days, normally for all this week, and every things (students, principaly, with their books CQFD!) is wet! We have had a few minutes sunshining, but, I was on a math exercice, and... it's more deppressive than really Laughing
i love english, just want to say that, but my writing expression is not at a very high level, so this topic is really the good place for me to train I think. study lol
in english, at the moment, we are talking and writing about the story of the slaves during their arrival in America.
So bye, and excuse me for the mistake, I haven't any dictionnary or grammar next to me and my brain is a bit exhausted after a entire day of working without pause! Rolling Eyes
Kiss
Di(pressed,not at al, just a bit Sleep ... asleep!)
Mimy
Reine des glaces
Mimy

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 18 Sep 2007 - 0:44

Very good try, Di!
I hope your return in class is not too hard.

Today I went swim at I am sooooo tired. I'm dreaming of a hot shower and I will go to bed early tonight.

My schedule is a bit busy, with the beginning of classes, homeworks, dance classes and babysitting...

So I have to go back to my boring work... epidemiology, I hate that... boring and not so usefull!

Have a good night everybody.
Mimy
Gaïa
Illuminée suprême
Gaïa

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 19 Sep 2007 - 17:21

wow I 've got a big problem... I can undersantd very well text in english but I've got some problems for listen and write...--'
and us in english we leran....phonetic OMFG... I hate that!! my english teacher try to I become a first class andouille (thanks to reverso, it's my friend lol! )...so my ego will be oversized because no one in class understand except me...(oh no Rodney possess my body Shocked )....so it's boring!!!!
and in maths...oh in maths in L we do some drawings to understand some percentages...i'm bad in maths but....pleaaaaaaaaaaase I'm not a first class andouille!!
thanks to read me with my mistakes English Topic - Page 2 Boulet
Jerob
Pingouin en chef
Jerob

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 19 Sep 2007 - 23:58

Yeah your maths lessons are gonna be really really boring due to fact that you are in L. I remeber all the long hours of math where I was listnening to the lesson, sort of Very Happy . What I now hate is my philosophy lesson. It's so annoing (not sure we write it this way) . Tomorrow 3 hours of philosophy. Enjoy Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Gaïa
Illuminée suprême
Gaïa

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 21 Sep 2007 - 19:30

I know how boring is it Sleep
and for philosophy in my High School there is 4 hours a day!!!!!!!! (please someone help me!)
and for annoying maybe you have to write like that not really sure
Di
Expert scientifique
Di

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 21 Sep 2007 - 21:35

can't help for the word annoying? but I can just say taht I'm n S, and this time, the teacher teach(how surprising!) 100km/h it's... boring!I'm sleeping (not really but...) because it's a bit too dificult, and the exercises...;i'm swimming! (maybe is it because I wear a pullover and stay just next to the window, but not only. It's a bit difficult to think in english at the mment, i(m listenning to tokyo hotel...in German, and I just think not to write "und"!
also English Topic - Page 2 Boulet just to say that some day there is some passage where you don't realy know what you're doing here (for exemple, I've got an english class today, and I have respond half the time!
From the next Tuesday to Friday, i've got in 3 day and a half 8 hour of "DS"!6 differnet horrible height lesson to learn...;how, I don't realluy know where is my week end, but a bit so far for me!!!
but I'm in 1ere so ... can't saying anything. Just aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!but it's not an option at all!
sorry for teh mistakes, I'm too Sleep for correct everything... Rolling Eyes
flower (Idon"'t know what I'm puting that here, but I think it don't even matter!...I hope!
Gaïa
Illuminée suprême
Gaïa

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 22 Sep 2007 - 13:41

oh poor Di....
but you've written tokio hotel with a Y.... No
and for S I understand, I 've 2 friends in S, last year they have understand all in maths but this year....poor them Evil or Very Mad
Jerob
Pingouin en chef
Jerob

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 22 Sep 2007 - 19:32

S damn, it shouldn't exist anymore Smile It will be hard to understand maths (that's why I'm in L). And after according to your speciality you'll have 7 hours of something.
I want to precise that I don't want to make you (di) pressed Smile
Di
Expert scientifique
Di

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 22 Sep 2007 - 21:52

lollollolmdr mdr mdr lol! lol! lol!
I don't depressed!Just that the programm of math in s is a bit too long for the number of hour, in general, I can understand, but the teacher (like a huge part of teachers who have to teach in a very small time) is a bit so rapid for my poor little brain. But S is my choice, and, As Balavoine sings, it's my battle (sorry for this bizare explantions, but I have the song in the head since a few times and I'm becoming made! as you can read in my posts
so i'm leaving for returning in a few time (more calm if I can ???) so maybe in a LONG time!lol
sorry for TokIo Hotel, but I prefer the text in german thant the title, and thanks to you, maybe with that, the next time I write it in a interrogation, I'll remenber (i can't be sure, but...)
Math is good (I'm fan of Numbers too lol)
Exit=>this way!
Di(sisperate,?not at all!)
Bizz
Jerob
Pingouin en chef
Jerob

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 22 Sep 2007 - 22:00

A long long long time maybe, but if you are in a galaxy far far away you'll be with mathematics so come as often as you can if you want to survive. I would probably be away tomorrow (I hope so) but wait and see. Smile
Now I should probably (di)sappear Laughing
Di
Expert scientifique
Di

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 28 Oct 2007 - 22:30

Disappearence is a cruel end for someone who study Maths! how can you explain that, or demonstrate! wow! but in english it's a bit cruel to demonstrate, for the people who is trying to understand that... and maybe a litle bit for the people who try to demonstrate!! (I know that, because I just demonstrate how difficult it is to demonstrate!lol)
disespearing maybe!!no way, I have to go ( hiding lol)
Jerob
Pingouin en chef
Jerob

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 28 Oct 2007 - 23:30

As always, maths destroyed the brain of a young poor girl as you can see right up ^^ Of course when you study english you become intelligent (as you can see with me Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing ) Perhaps you should drop maths and be a full time english learner ^^ Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Don't be di(sappointed) Laughing Very Happy
Di
Expert scientifique
Di

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 28 Oct 2007 - 23:58

i'm not a young POOR girl, and I study english as well, so....I'm not totally clown i read english, i write english, I sometimes think in english (that's a thing my english teacher don(t really think, maybe is she write during a test, but when I write in english, otherwise when I read it, I do! (no i'm not a strange person, just a study library rat!!!!in every language I understand!!!! (maybe not in latin!!!!!)
the problem with my brain came not from my math leson, just because I use to read every time I can, every thing, and sometimes everywear, you see! lool
I use to be a bit nuts every time I write something, in each test, i try to stop it, but not even with a good result!lol
bye english man (not in new york!!) =>sting!!
Gaïa
Illuminée suprême
Gaïa

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLun 29 Oct 2007 - 14:32

don't really understand what you said Di...lol
hope to post more than Jerob!!!
Citation :
i read english, i write english, I sometimes think in english
me too! (oh teacher said that we have to say "so do I" if, a day I have to speak with a queen I will know how to speak really well with her!)
Di
Expert scientifique
Di

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLun 29 Oct 2007 - 22:00

I understand the way you think, the teachers aren't unknow queens in a republican worlds (for mine, I hope!!!)
You haven't understand me, normal, i write that yesterday evening, during Harry Poter, so was I a bit mad, and not really awake, I try to reread me (did this word exist???) today, no way to do it. Maybe were i just in a "geek, " phase, with a mix of language( i used to recognize some form from other typical things... bizarre, Have i say Bizarre, you see how bizarre it is.)
And NO, i don't try to win the battle of flood with Jerob, I can't! Laughing
The good point with this topic, is that we are supposed to speack english, but i haven't seen any smilies saying (or maybe any "modo!!" saying) that we are supposed to post constructives sentences. Or maybe am I bleed (is it that the word for someone who lost his or her eyes faculties?) that's another sentence we can't even use in a conversation, otherwise you may passed for a cyclops or something like that.
To return to what i Think (isn't this sentence a bit too irrealistic lol) if i'm bleed (or the exact word for.... you know) please, say it to me, this day is a glorius day, i have my bicycles on my nose, so if I can't see anything with,, you see the catastroph without (waouh, what a correct english sentence, so sorry for the people who read me, my nerves are a bit next to the plak!lol(yeah, i go out, and SCHNELL!!!!!!!tschüss everybody Rolling Eyes Arrow
Jerob
Pingouin en chef
Jerob

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLun 29 Oct 2007 - 22:12

Mein Deutsch ist nicht sehr gut, denn ich kann nicht, was du hast in Deutsch screiben , kritzieren (I hope somebody will understand this damn sentence ^^) . The word is blind ^^ Bleed is a verb which means you are loosing blood ^^ If you want I can say that I want to see constructive messages but it's kinna hard to write in English if we add this rule, we will loose everybody (including me). My English teacher is special about thinking. Her point of view is the good one, drop the others. It is really frustrating when you are writing an essay but we are use to it (approximately). You can keep on saying mad things we won't di(spise) you lol! lol! lol!
Di
Expert scientifique
Di

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLun 29 Oct 2007 - 22:28

are you kidding me (i don't know really why i ask this question i know the answer. sorry for bleed, i learn my irregular verbs, this moment, that's quite a mix in my brain!!
i understand your sentence, i went to germany.... I'm use to understand this type of formule!
when i read your sentence "the word is blind" i think in my totally crazyest brain, the world is blind,, an oppostion with the world is mine, lol but, don't worry, it's just my habitual way of humor, nothing important!!
what's the problem with my pseudo?,?lol
just a thing, i'm a pain( i know you know mauybe that!!^^) and don't have much courage to reach muy dictionnary, so would you be please to traduce dispise? i....swim in my vocabulary, like we say in french!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitime

English Topic
Page 2 sur 3Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant