Gibbs'team
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  Gibbs'team Le SiteGibbs'team Le Site  
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

English Topic

+4
Mimy
Calleigh
Jerob
lilbulle
8 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3
AuteurMessage
Jerob
Pingouin en chef
Jerob

Masculin

English Topic - Page 3 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeLun 29 Oct 2007 - 22:34

In english, you can say drown in your vocabulary, we will probably understand you. The real word is despise but I really like to tease you with your pseudo, we have dozen of possibilities. This word means that we are contemptious with you and we, well it's hard to explain, it is a bit as if I was a king and I would reject you becase I don't like your social class, looking, etc
Hope it won't di(sturb) you Very Happy Laughing Laughing Razz Razz
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Di
Expert scientifique
Di

Localisation : Quelque part devant mon clavier d'ordi, ou de piano !

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeLun 29 Oct 2007 - 22:53

I haven't understand none of your explanations, i'll reach the dictionnary, and traduce my definition, for the people who, like me, are totally out of order in the brain question (maybe am i alone, but traduction is a good exercice isn't it!)
so : the word i just find is traduce by another word i don't understand, but in french i understood it !so, for the lost people, ask your dictionnary, this is an english topic (i know it' bad to do that, but, i can't force you not to DiSpise me!!!lol) I just look in my little friend called dictionnary ( albino ) that there's lot of english word who can be use withn my pseudo, so please, the next time you want to do a joke, use a not too complicated word English Topic - Page 3 Gs_23cbc
yes i Arrow
Jerob
Pingouin en chef
Jerob

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeLun 29 Oct 2007 - 22:57

I'll try I promise because I don't want you to be di(soriented ) Very Happy
Arduina
secretaire de la directrice
Arduina

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDim 26 Oct 2008 - 11:53

YAY to the English topic Smile
So, is anybody here by any chance?
Di
Expert scientifique
Di

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDim 26 Oct 2008 - 13:43

There's! this topic is quite .. let's say calm, for the moment, but ... well, i'm ready to go back to it as long as someone is posting around^^ Hi to you^^
Jerob
Pingouin en chef
Jerob

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDim 26 Oct 2008 - 14:44

It's nice to see a new face around as this topic is not often used. We do lack of subjects but we rely on you to find a new one ^^
Di
Expert scientifique
Di

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDim 26 Oct 2008 - 22:08

Such as.... the global warming impact on Pinguin growing up? Laughing

Edit : Sorry for that (little and so stupid) interruption.... 'cause except if you love biology (and playing with Jerob's nerves^^) it's not neccessarily a good subjet. Or is it ??

English Topic - Page 3 1bs_floo (only smiley in english which was a good one for this... English Topic - Page 3 00001362 (ok, that's not english.. but true^^) )
Gaïa
Illuminée suprême
Gaïa

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDim 26 Oct 2008 - 22:38

this topic is very dusty ^^
yeah good idea Di, i'm sure he would love that kind of discution... lol!
and errrr we aren't flooding, we speak in english...and it's the english topic (yeah i know, my arguments sucks...)
maybe our new member have a topic, maybe not so funny (yeah...not so funny at all but...) as the one you thought, she wanna talk about flower
http://joe-flanigan-fan.conceptbb.com/
Arduina
Arduina

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 30 Oct 2008 - 23:14

Whatever you want to talk about I'm all for it Smile

Soooo ... what are you guys doing for the week-end???

I'm supposed to go to the international optician fair in Paris on Saturday but let's be honest it sucks :p My husband is like a child with its Christmas gifts there since it's his job but I'm so damned bored when I go with him. The thing is since he works on every Saturday this is the only way for us to spend the day together. I still don't know if I'm up to go with him or stay home and relax.
Gaïa
Illuminée suprême
Gaïa

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeVen 31 Oct 2008 - 13:00

personnally i'm gonna do what i do every week-end, i.e: nothing particularly...yeah, very funny life, but it's raining today (where is my umbrella?)...and tomorrow it'll rain and the day after too...like all this week Sleep so i'm gonna do my homework (a little) and stay with my computer, whose name 's Rainbow...^^
there is nothin' to do where I live geek
what about the others?
Arduina
Arduina

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 6 Nov 2008 - 15:43

We have friends coming over on Sunday and we're very eager to see them Smile I guess we're gonna take the car and drive to Belgium because the weather ain't supposed to be that good this week-end ... That sucks big time Rolling Eyes
Di
Expert scientifique
Di

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 6 Nov 2008 - 22:37

I'm probably gonna laugh for hours at that little Gaïa's joke, about the umbrellla (shame on you!!) complete fics (i got one in french about sg1, one in french about ncis, one in english about ncis, and several in english about House to finish/continue.... if the weather is bad, it'll at least not mativate my parents to tell me to go outside...
ah, and i'll have to take care of my rabbit, cause she need to have her hair brushed, a little. SHe nearly angora, and with the winter coming.... it's pure hell^^
and, i'll pobably have to agree with Gaïa on one more point : there's homework which need to be done Crying or Very sad which i don't wanna do, but it's not like we really had choices, is it^^ at least, we have a four days week end.
Who's next? Jerob? English Topic - Page 3 851788
Gaïa
Illuminée suprême
Gaïa

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 6 Nov 2008 - 22:54

yay!! I made joke lol!
I didn't know that Iwas so funny Di, don't be red Embarassed Razz
you've got a four day long week-end...and I don't have it, too bad, awful, terrible...and moreover a homework which is impossible to do and 2 tests (i'm not afraid by the one in english...and maybe in philosophy...somebody saaaave me, i'm gonna kill myself, please someone tell me that he won't come again...)
so a very busy week-end.
oh a rabbit ^^ i wanna see pictures of her!
my dog is a labrador and then, he needs a brushing too
not that he doesn't like it (he loves so much when we take care of him^^), but it's a little boring
Philounet
Visiteur du batiment

MessageSujet: in english? why not!   English Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMar 12 Jan 2010 - 19:09

Hi who is french here and who isn't? I am american myself and live in France and I looooove all these TV shows! I miss my friends back home but I can make cheap calls to them through the internet on their mobiles. Anyway, back to my story, I'm happy to be here!
Have a great day! lol!
Philounet
Visiteur du batiment

MessageSujet: anyone alive around here?   English Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 21 Jan 2010 - 18:54

Well I guess I will talk to myself in english then :-(
While I'm here, does anyone knows where I could get awesome product reviews websites? more specifically TV reviews TV reviews because I'm planning on buying a new TV set.. Well by the time someone answers I guess we'll be flying cars lol!
lilbulle
Fondatrice/Directrice
lilbulle

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeVen 22 Jan 2010 - 1:03

I try to answer because my English is very bad.
If you have to understand my sentence, so you are the best. Laughing
Welcome here Philounet.
What states of USA to you come from?
Have a nice day.
http://www.wisteria.actifforum.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitime

English Topic
Page 3 sur 3Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3